Looking for fun drinking dice game to play with friends on game night? To make parties and game night more unique and exciting, dice games and drinks are a perfect way to spice things up quickly.
If you are looking for ways to loosen up and have some fun, choose dice games that do not require much strategy and seriousness. Let the dice roll and throw caution to the wind with games of chance.
What are the best drinking dice games to play? Best drinking dice games are one of the ways to add specialty to the cocktail party. This way you meet new people and the gameplay acts as an icebreaker to connect people with a little bit of booze.
The best drinking dice games to play in party are:
- Party Drinking Dice Game
- Destination Drink
- Wild Allegations
- Doin’ the Most
- Beer Pong Dice
Drinking dice games are social drinking occasion. These games are played based on determining the quantity and frequency of alcohol consumed by simply rolling the dice.
With some dice and fun loving friends, family and acquaintances, you can make memorable moments.
In this article, we are going to share how to play drinking dice games along with sharing tips to make the gameplay more exciting. Listed below are the 6 best drinking games for you to try, but be aware to keep an eye on your consumption without overdoing it.
How do you play a dice drinking game?
When inviting friends over for a party and drinks, playing board games, card games or dice games along with drinking adds up to some unique moments at the party. Tabletop games adds to the social connections and fun with others.
Rule-based games where dice rolling determines the alcohol frequency and quantity consumed can make for a wild time together.
Some are table-based, while some can be without a table. Other games involve dice rolling in an opponent’s cup while some involve customized dice with instructions on the dice and you perform as per what’s written on the dice.
Drinking games with dice offer loads of benefits. From socializing to just having fun, there are obviously entertainment side.
However, it can also contribute to a healthy competitive level, bonding experience as teamwork and enhanced hand-eye coordination. With the right dice games, there is plenty that you can enjoy with your favorite drink.
What are fun drinking dice games?
If you have been only playing beer pong or flip cup, these drinking dice games are popular and easy to play so that everyone enjoys in the fun times.
At any party setting, drinking dice games help people to get to know each other by creating unique opportunities for interactions. Shake things up and get the party started with these amusing drinking dice games.
Let’s take a look at some of the best drinking dice games:
- 100% high quality customized dice.
- Roll the dice to make your opponents suffer the impacts of the game of chance.
- Stimulates the gathering quickly.
- Roll the dice and deal with the result.
- Consists of 2 dice with simple storage bag.
The game provides two dice, however you only use one dice for each round.
For any size party, this dice game is so easy and simple that does not require much learning. Simply roll the dice and follow the direction to see who stays alive in this game!
- Medusa (Russia)
- Flunkyball (Germany)
- Rage Cage (USA)
- Who Am I? (South Africa)
- Jiuling (China)
- Beer Blow (Australia)
- Horse Race (UK)
- Ping Pong Pang (Japan)
- Sevens (Sweden)
- Bear Claw (Russia)
- Dudo (Peru)
- Battleship (Spain)
- The Cow Who Stains (France)
- Bierkastenlauf (Germany)
- Napkin, Beer Cigarette (South Korea)
- Includes a set of 15 adventurous drinking dice games from around the world.
- Hilarious and comes with variety from different parts of the world like Japan, USA, Russia and Germany.
- Consist of 20 cups for beer pong, 3 ping pong balls, 52 custom cards, 1 tennis ball, a rule book, and 4 dice.
- Simple step by step rules for each game.
- Recommended age over 18.
- Can be played by 2 to 20 players.
If you have been bored playing beer pong all the time, try to shake up the party to play these historical boozy party games with dice. From Japan to Germany, you’ll find out the world’s oldest drinking game to have fun and learn something new.
- Turns the players into a celebrity on the hot seat.
- Can be played many times and still stays fresh, even when playing a game with the same people.
- Risqué and hilarious.
- Recommended ages 17 and above.
- 30 to 60 minutes play time.
- Perfect dice game for 4 players.
- Includes 312 cards and customized dice.
- Simple rules with an instruction manual that is clear to understand by anyone.
It is the best party dice game full of nonsense and laughter. With this game, you get to know about the players a lot more, and realize their talents and shortcomings.
This game will make the party a night to remember with funny moments to catch up and a gathering worth of a memory. It is a party game for adults with dirty habits and hilarious moments.
It comes with a deluxe sized game box, cool bonus sticker, DTM dice and connects both drinking and non-drinking players. Perfect adult party drinking game, however note that there could be stoned, explicit language and adult activities involved.Key features:
- Playable by drinkers and non-drinkers.
- Has creativity, laugh-out-loud entertainment and line-crossing slang.
- Each deck of cards is blended with shot cards to get the player to do the most humorous drinking dares.
- Includes dice, a DTM dope sticker, 120 cards, and an easy to read instruction booklet.
- Suitable for 4 to 16 players.
In order to play the dice game Doin’ the Most, each player competes in physical or verbal challenges to impress the rotating “Shot Caller”.
The player who get five cards wins, while the losing players drinks. It has limitless potential for replay in any settings from game night to playing with your spouse.
- The game is played with alcohol and 4 dice.
- Perfect for 2 to 4 players
- Duration of game is 5 to 15 minutes of playing time
- Can be played without a table.
- Fast-paced dice game.
- Compact and portable game.
To enjoy the Beer Pong Dice, each player or team rolls the dice up to 5 times to get a doublet.
The objective of this game is to mark the “cup” as a hit by turning other dice successfully. First player who hits all the cups wins.
- Includes deck of cards, spinner, ping pong balls, coaster, dice, and 6 pack of tiny bottles.
- Plays involves up to 12 players to keep everyone engaged.
- All game pieces are water resistant, so wipe off any spills immediately.
- Just sip, bounce, flip and roll to get with this fast paced party game.
- Appropriate for your dorm party, barbecue, pre-game, bachelor party, or night in with the crew.
- Similar to monopoly, but with small player six-packs.
- There’s no need for large tables or a ping pong table to play this game.
Simply start the game by spinning the Bottle spinner to pick who goes first. Select the house rules such as drinking for sips or seconds and six pack game piece to roll the dice.
Move clockwise around the board. The player who collects mini-bottles for six-packs wins.
Dice Drinking Games: Final Thoughts
Adding your favorite beer or wine, makes any game night more fun with a quick way to loosen up the environment.
If you are looking for easy, no strategy required gameplay, dice games are the right choice for your group. Select thesebest drinking dice gamethat suits your party theme and your friend circle.
By playing drinking dice games, there are many advantages other than entertainment side. It helps to add social connection, create positive competition, bond, and physical coordination while playing these games.
If you only know beer pong or flip cup as drinking games, add these dice games for drinking to have fun while partying along. This way you connect with entertainment, but also ensure you are not going overboard by having the appropriate amount without going overboard.