Are you looking for the best card games to play this weekend? When your favorite friends and beer, wine, or cocktail get together, it is hard to disregard card games to make the party more enjoyable.
Whether it is a ice breaker or fun drinking game, at Tabletop Game Planet, we’ve got you covered!
What are the best card game for drinking? If you only know how to play drinking games with a deck of cards, let us introduce you to more fun drinking card game you can play with 2 to 10 people at a time.
The best voted card games for drinking are:
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk
- Loaded Kings
- Last Call
- Tipsy Chicken
- Sotally Tober
- Under the Influence
- Do or Drink
- Truth or Drink
- Unstable Unicorns.
These are non-traditional card games and are drinking-friendly, so grab a deck and let’s play along.
There is some incredible card games for drinking and having fun together with booze time. Whether you are a college student or looking for fun card games to play during Super Bowl, we’ve got you covered!
However, be socially responsible and fo not over drink cuz the will inevitably kill the buzz. The majority of these card games can be purchased and played by those over 21 years of age and are meant for adults only.
What are fun drinking card games?
While drinking, playing with a deck of cards may seem boring. If you are looking for trendy and popular games to play while inviting family and friends over, prepare these card games on hand for a wild night.
To have fun time, here are some of the entertaining drinking card games that we suggest to make your party fun and unforgettable.
- The game comes with 100 hilarious cards.
- It is a fun drinking game for adults and party gamers alike.
- Your will be stomach hurting from laughing so hard in this fun adult card game with you and your friends.
- For 2 players to 8 players.
- Play with wine, water, beer, or shots, but drink responsibly.
This card game is perfect for those who love to compete, vote and screw your friends with some strategy because no two cards are the same. Simply draw a card, follow the rules, and drink!
Over 19,000 people rated 4.5 stars so if you love this game! In fact, it is guaranteed that you will want the expansion version as well.
- Easy-to-play after reading the format with no long list of rules and regulations to remember.
- Every card is waterproof, so no worries about spills or damage due to water or drinks.
- Enjoy the game responsibly with 54 game cards and official rules on each card.
- Perfect for 2 players to 10 players.
- Cards come with standard format featuring standard numbers and suits printed for an easy to play format.
The only thing you need to be aware to play Loaded Kings is that everyone must have a drink in their hand to enjoy this game. Also, great game to break the ice in a new group of friend at a party.
When it comes to making everyone talk and laugh all night long, this game will definitely become everyone’s favorite!
Last call drinking card game is for perfect for adults because it makes an ideal game for group game nights and parties.
The last call implies fun with memories, laugh and drink. Shuffle the cards and go around drawing from the deck top and carryout the instructions on the cards.Key features
- Play without any last call since you can go as many rounds as you wish.
- The drinking game features 4 card categories- classic do or drink game, fun challenges, most-likley-to’s, and whodunit’s.
- The player drawing the card ought to decide to drink or which player fits the card.
- Follow the card instructions or down your drink.
- Cards pose a challenge that everyone should do, the losing player drinks.
- The player acts as the card instructs, otherwise drinks.
The Last Call card game is perfect for 3 or more players and lasts about 30 to 90 minutes. From small couples night to party night, this game will make everyone’s evening memorable with endless laughter.
Whether you are looking for fun casual drinking card game for a camping trip or zoom game night, this is easy to pickup
- Compete with your family and friends who can finish the majority of dares without getting tipsy.
- It is ideal for over 21 year olds ranging from 3 to 9 players.
- Pick a dare card and it's your choice to finish the dare or leave it.
- Finish the dare, tally the points and compete for GOAT (greatest of all times) reward card has to be picked up.
- You can play this game in different variations.
- This has some serious dares with drinks to live the night of your lives.
The Tipsy Chicken includes both drinkers and non-drinkers so that there won’t be anyone left behind. There are various alternative ways to play this game.
Beware! This games is not traditional truth or dare, you will be surprised that it can make fools of yourself to keep the buzz going all night long.
- This is an adult only game where you can have lots of fun.
- Compete with family and friends by drawing one card from the card deck.
- You get 5 kinds of cards, curse-blue, ability-green, activity-orange, decree-red, and secret-yellow card.
- Activity cards are actions as per instructions.
- Green cards provide special abilities.
- Blue cards will make you suffer.
- Red cards have an effect on all players.
- Yellow cards are for hidden tricks.
- The winner does not fall prey to drinking and has the least number of drinks.
Sotally Tober can be played two or more people and lasts 20 minutes or longer depending on how may people are in the game.
Once you start to play this card game, it will be hard to stop laughing and playing. Definitely a crowdpleaser that pretty much guarantees you to get trashed in no time.
- Get crazy with wild dares by taking up outrageous questions.
- Under The Influence has to be played with beer or drink with hard liquor for shots.
- Gulp your beverage when you have to drink because the card says so.
- Take clockwise turns from the choosing deck, then mix and match when you see fit.
- Cards drawn should be read aloud.
- The game has 200 cards of 4 categories with dares, questions, and challenges.
- The game needs a minimum of 4 players.
If you want to spice up the party or get-together, have wildest night ever with the Under the Influence card game.
The hilarious challenge and outrageous questions will make an amazing time with your friend to compete. To have great experience, before starting, review all the cards and remove any that does not fit with the occasion.
- Interactive and personal cards provide optimum repay value with no two games being the same.
- Play with friends aged over 21 years.
- Laugh all night answering typically humorous queries.
- Compete for hilarious challenges and drink.
- Fast paced card game full of action and entertainment.
The Do or Drink card game is perfect for parties and pre-gaming for a big night out. There are expansion pack #1 and expansion pack #2 for you to continue the party with variations.
It is so fun that you can even play virtually with friends as well, just make sure both parties have their favorite drinks ready in hand.
- Perfect for a pregame, house party, or icebreaker for family or friends.
- Game night shall be remembered with weeks of talking about it and reminiscing.
- Ideal game to get weird and enjoy.
- Designed for 21 years and older due to containing mature content.
- Includes 250 easy to follow buzzed cards and instructions that no one card are the same.
Simply take turns and draw cards from the top of the deck. Read out loud and you or the group will drink based on the instructions of the card.
Repeat until you have successfully quenched your thirst.
- The gameplay ensures that chasers and shots are ready.
- The time starts running with hours of excitement and entertainment.
- It is simple to learn and easy to play.
- Compete and vote with dynamic cards.
- No two card in this game are the same.
- This is great for ages 21 years over.
The ultimate party game bundle version, Seven Deadly Sins variation that you can add to your next party. Fun and dirty game that definitely makes you get to know close friends and even strangers.
From clever questions to never though you would answer questions, loads of fun and even funnier with more than 3 people to play with.
- Goal is to be the first person to collect seven Unicorns.
- The game is about unicorns and destruction. The first person to set up 7 unicorns gets the stable.
- Games can be enjoyed for ages 14 plus.
- For 2 to 8 players and takes about 30 to 45 minutes to play.
- The box contains 135 cards, a rule book and magnetic closure.
From Magic, Instant, Upgrade, to Downgrade, there are various cards that will affect your progress and destroy the Unicorns. The game is unpredictable and never gets boring the more you play.
If you are looking for fun and lightening fast-paced strategy game, go with Unstable Unicorns.
Best Drinking Card Games: Conclusion
For many, playing drinking games is a social engagement to have a fun time. In this article, we have seen the best card games for drinking to be played for a jolly good time.
Breaking the ice with these games is a great choice to help you get to know each other and still make memorable night with endless laughter and buzz worthy conversation.
From Tipsy Chicken to Buzzed, theses card games are specifically designed to pair with your favorite drinks. Whether you play them with cocktails, tasty wine or craft beers, drink responsibly while playing the card games.