Are you tired of playing the same card games over and over all the time? Playing card games are great ways to connect, have fun, and easy ways to make are friends.
However, some situations need to be spiced up a bit. Adult card games can get really raunchy, inappropriate, and hilarious, and that why we love playing dirty card games with some of our closest friends.
What are the dirtiest card games? The dirtiest card games are Dirty Minds and Twisted Vulgarities, which are adult-only card games that feature naughty rules and clues within the gameplay. Some other card games such as Card against humanity can be extremely offensive, so they equally fit into this category.
Dirty card games that involve drinking include:
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk
- That’s What She Said
- What Do You Meme?
- New Phone, Who Dis?
In a party, card games are must-have to entertain the family and friends. These games not only bring people closer together, but also create a fun environment without complex strategy or rules to follow.
Card playing has evolved from kids card games to funny and raunchy games that are only suitable for adults. There are several categories from wild to creative, naughty ones to dark games.
Some card games meant for adults only have grown popular for tickling your fancy side. Whether you include drinking card games into the mix or not, these games are guaranteed to make for a wild time.
There several adult-only games, also referred to as the dirtiest card games that you can play in a group, at a party, or with your partner. Whether you are hosting college friends or coworkers, choose these games with expansion packs to never make a dull moment so that the party can continue all night long.
Whether it’s acting, drawing or swearing, suit your mood with these card games. In this article, we are going to find out the most popular dirty games and how they stand out compared to other cards games for adults.
What are the dirtiest card game?
They are less of family-friendly card games like UNO or Go fish and more suitable for adults that enjoy sexual, raunchy, dirty and vulgar content. Some of the games can be naughty and dirty, but that is not the limit.
Cards Against Humanity are somewhat offensive and adult-only, while Apples to Apples is another bestseller that applies to college students and parents. These games can be obscene, rude, and offensive, but if you can handle this maturity level then you will enjoy the games listed below.
Let’s take a look at some of the dirtiest games to play:
- Best seller for the premise that the dirt is already in your mind.
- Get highly suggestive hints that result in dirty suggestions, but the surprise is that the answer is actually very innocent.
- Play this game with over 4 players.
- Ideal for ages 17 and over.
- Includes 902 naughty clues, 304 squeaky clean answers, 4 puzzle booklets, 35 letter cards, and 15 game cards.
- Answers and language are clean, your mind is what is dirty, so think twice before judging.
- Great game for game nights and bachelorette parties.
It is an adult game, but a clean-dirty game that leads to the most innocent answers with highly naughty clues. So, get your mind out the gutter to really figure out the answer.
- Timer is set to 60 seconds.
- Get as many playing cards in 60 seconds.
- Includes 225 playing cards to guess the word and read the phrase.
- Consists of 100 pass task cards.
- Lasts 30 to 90 minutes of game play.
- Played 3 to 15 players.
Play is quick and every task has pass cards. Set the round to pass cards facing down, timer, and playing cards with forehead up.
Each player draws a task to pass a card for use in the game. Read the task, but do not reveal it to your opponents.
Take a playing card, read and place it on the side displaying forehead. Other players guess the word on the forehead.
Each player uses some actions or gives hints to read the phrase. Once this is over, the next playing card is drawn.
When time is up, turn the timer and continue until all players get a chance to play. The player gets points when the task to pass or playing card action is finished.
To win the game, first one with the majority of the playing cards wins the game.
- Played with 2 to 8 players at a time.
- Consists of 100 cards to take action to compete, vote, or screw over your friends.
- Suitable for ages 21 and over.
- Includes free pass cards to get out of drinking.
- Has expansion pack to take the challenge to the next level.
In order to play These Cards Will Get You Drunk, move clockwise and take turns drawing from the deck of cards. Each player read out the instruction on the card out loud.
Follow the instruction on the card to choose who has to drink. There are no winner or looser, simply just have fun with it.
- Best played with 4 or more players.
- Includes 58 red setup cards and 400 white phrase cards.
- Lasts 30 to 60 minutes of gameplay.
- Recommended age 17 and above.
- Use the top of the box to discard all the played phrase cards.
Start the game by placing all white phrase cards and red setup cards face-down separately. Each player will draw 5 white phrase cards.
Select the Judge to choose a red setup card and read out to the players. All players respond the funniest phrase card and whoever submitted this card wins the round.
The player who collect 5 setup cards is the winner of the game.
- Encouraged to be played with 3 to 20 players, but best with 6 players.
- Playing time for 30 to 90 minutes.
- Designed for 17 years or older.
- Includes 360 caption cards, 75 photo cards, easel, and bonus rules.
- Is original game and offers expansion pack for fans.
In each round, players take the role of Judge and play a photo card. Everyone else plays a caption card to complete the meme.
The Judge selects the funniest pairing and whoever played the winning caption card wins the round.
The key is to select your caption card that matches with judges’ sense of humor to win his heart.
- Contains mature content that require ages 17 and up to play.
- Designed for 3 to 20 players.
- Lasts 30 to 90 minutes of playing time.
- Includes 240 Inbox cards, 300 Reply cards, and instructions.
- Not suitable for children.
To play New Phone, Who Dis? card game, players take turns drawing a sent or Inbox card. Once everyone selected Reply card, the Judge decide which combo is the funniest to get the point.
At the end of the game, players with the most cards win the game.
So, it is best to keep kids out of these games and play when they are not involved in any way. Some dirty games involve drinking games where you include shots of booze as per game rules.
Raunchy Card Games: Final Thoughts
These dirty card gameare for adults only. They are fun, simple to play, naughty, raunchy, and hilarious.
Remember they are just for fun and not meant to offend anyone. It can be great ice breaker game for parties that anyone can engage in.
The two top dirtiest card games are Dirty Minds and Twisted Vulgarities.
Dirty Minds card game is about answering innocent answers with naughty clues to figure out. Twisted Vulgarities on the other hand is about dirty activity or phrases to make other players laugh.
These games are not at all similar to family-friendly card games like Phase 10 or Monopoly Deal. Some of the other card games that are in dirty categories are Cards Against Humanity and Apples to Apples.
Adult card games can also involve alcohol to take the gameplay to the next level. And some of the drinking dirty games are These Cards Will Get You Drunk, That’s What She Said, What Do you Meme?, and New Phone, Who Dis? card game to spice up your game night with friends.
Have fun playing these adult friendly card games and remember to always drink responsibly!